Can not connect to Redis
I have Redis, Laravel and Nodejs in my server. Both laravel and Nodejs are not able to connect to Redis as Redis requires AUTH for connection even when i am specifying it. In the REDIS config file I have these two fields which have some values.
requirepass aaaaaa masterauth aaaaaa
Could you please point out what i am doing wrong ?
You can comment out requirepass if you want to skip auth procedure.
Redis has some security vulnerabilities in its initial setup. You can disable remote access as a starter.
There are some security best practices that you must follow in order to run redis in a secure environment.
- → Maximum call stack exceeded when instantiating class inside of a module
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Node.js Passing object from server.js to external modules?
- → gulp-rename makes copies, but does not replace
- → requiring RX.js in node.js
- → Remove an ObjectId from an array of objectId
- → Can not connect to Redis
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → Express - better pattern for passing data between middleware functions
- → Can't get plotly + node.js to stream data coming through POST requests
- → IsGenerator implementation
- → Async/Await not waiting
- → (Socket.io on nodejs) Updating div with mysql data stops without showing error