Can Laravel HasOne Be Used With BelongsToMany?
Let's say I have two tables:
Users: id, name, country_id
Countries: id, name
Of course each
user can only have one
country, but each
country is assigned to multiple
So would it be safe to have a
User model that utilizes
hasOne and a
Country model that uses
Documentation makes it seem like you can't mix and match different types of relationships.
What you are describing is actually a One To Many relationship, where one country has many users. Your
Country model should utilize a
hasMany relationship, while your user would have a
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms