Can IronPython Call .net Dll Directly?
I am new to .net programming. I heard all .net supported languages can call .net dll even written by another .net supported languages. My question is that: Can IronPython call .net dll written by c# directly or easily under its command interpretation window?
Yes, you should be able to call any managed dll. An example of how you would do that is detailed in https://stackoverflow.com/a/14210917/413672
- → How to Fire Resize event after all images resize
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → Getting right encoding from HTTPContext
- → How to create a site map using DNN and C#
- → I want integrate shopify into my mvc 4 c# application
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working
- → Shopify api updating variants returned error
- → ASP.NET C# SEO for each product on detail page on my ECOMMERCE site
- → SEO Meta Tags From Behind Code - C#
- → How to implement search with two terms for a collection?