Can I Use Reactstarterkit.com For Building Client Side React App Not Served From Node.js?
Yes, but you would need to modify the build process to make it generate static
.html pages similar to how it's implemented in react-static-boilerplate by the same author.
You may want to keep all existing build scripts in case you need to switch back to a full-stack Node.js/React app, but just add a support of building only static portion of the site by appending
--static flag to the build command (
npm run build -- --static or
npm start -- --static). With this flag there will be an additional build step which traverses all the routes and generates static
.html pages, or if you don't care about SEO it can generate a single
index.html page in the root of the build output folder and make your static site serve this page for all HTTP requests.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?