Can I Develop Flutter Desktop App For Windows On Mac?
Can I develop flutter desktop app for windows on mac? Thanks in advance. I have M1 mac and want to develop app for windows platform.
You can write the code on any OS. However in order to compile your code you will have to do it on Windows OS.
See the documentation:
Note: To compile a desktop application, you must build it on the targeted platform: build a Windows application on Windows, a macOS application on macOS, and a Linux application on Linux. If you experience a problem that hasn’t yet been reported, please file an issue and include “desktop:windows win/macos/linux” (whichever platform is appropriate) in the title.
- → React-Starterify Project on Windows computer, babel not working
- → Setting environment variables in package.json scripts under Windows
- → React component for "rectangle selection"
- → How Can I install OctoberCMS with PHP Version 5.x?
- → Reconfigure Homestead vagrant box after issue
- → When installing just PHP on Windows, all php extensions are commented out by default?
- → Bootstrap collapse and modal windows JS
- → Laravel uploading file Unable to write in directory
- → Bootstrap modal window not showing
- → Angular-drag-and-drop-lists: Inputs with draggable property causing unintended behavior in IE
- → Using gulp with Laravel Elixir - disable tray icon messages?
- → .gitignore the database file in laravel