Can I Create Collection List Inside A Collectionlist In Shopify? Is It Possible
I have already created four tiles in a webpage using shopify a,b,c,d. I want to create a subcategory of list inside a. Is it possible or not ?
By default it is not possible to have nested collections, or subcollections.
There are several ways to achieve it.
- Using nested menus.
- Using handles of collections, modifying the handles of collections like collection: "men" then set the child collections like "men-shirts", "men-shoes", and code the theme to work these handles.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation