Can Find Out Why Laravel Tries To Run Apt-get In Mac Os
I am very new to Laravel and I have been assigned to work on a laravel app.
I installed composer and when i do composer install or composer update i see this in the terminal:
> php artisan optimize Generating optimized class loader > php artisan test:setup sudo apt-get install -y xvfb firefox chromium-browser chromium-chromedriver Password:
I don't understand why it is running that command on my mac? How can i disable that?
You are running an artisan command
test:setup. As far as i know that is not a standard laravel artisan command.
Someone in that project probably made a custom command in the
app/commands folder that installs those packages for you so you are able to run certain custom tests.
If you want to remove it:
Look inside the
app/commands or search your project for a file like
testCommand.php and disable the code.
You can read more about artisan commands in the docs.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?