Can Bigcommerce Orders Have Additional Details And Line Items Properties
Migrating from Shopify to Bigcommerce and found that orders in Shopify has line items properties and additional details that must be migrated to Bigcommerce orders through API or Apps.
Official API specification of Bigcommerce has no as such provision. Wondering if it's still possible or require different approach to store such additional details of Shopify orders.
Here is a procedure you can try:
- Migrate Products from Shopify to BigCommerce -. either via API or App
Shopify API: https://shopify.dev/api/admin/rest/reference/products/product#index-2021-07
BigCommerce API: https://developer.bigcommerce.com/api-reference/store-management/catalog/products/createproduct
- Fetch Orders along with Line Items from Shopify
- Create Orders to BigCommerce and with Product's Name instead of variant IDs (Check Examples available in below API).
- Add additional LineItem Shopify details in BigCommerce Orders via BigCommerce v3 API.
Note:There could be other ways to create orders in BigCommerce with exact LineItem details via API but, this process would need mapping of Shopify Variant's option IDs to BigCommerce Variant's option IDs.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → Seeding from a package / Fixing ReflectionException
- → Laravel migrations nice way of disabling foreign key checks
- → What does this SQL error mean?
- → laravel cascade not working?
- → How to: migration many-to-many laravel artisan
- → Eloquent model returns 0 as primary key
- → Laravel 5.2 seed specific data array
- → In Nginx, how to match and entire URL and Query String and redirect to a URL and Query String
- → Laravel Schema::drop($table) return value
- → Laravel timestamps() doesn't create CURRENT_TIMESTAMP
- → How to rollback plugin's migration in OctoberCMS?
- → Cant run a migration when deploying. Laravel 5.2