Can ASP.NET AJAX Partial Rendering Work Inside A SharePoint 2007 Application Page?
I have a simple page with my
ScriptManager and my
UpdatePanel, and my
ContentTemplate has one
ListBox and one Label. I am just trying to catch its
OnSelectionChanged so I can update the text in the
Label. No matter what settings I try to tweak, I always get a full-page postback.
Is this really not going to work, or am I just screwing this up?
You need to have Sharepoint 2007 service pack 1 -- or else there's no chance. (Sharepoint 2007 predates ajax 1.0 -- they built some support into service pack 1)
Next, from a trouble shooting point of view, test that the exact same code functions as expected when hosted in a regular asp.net page. (Literally copy and paste your code across into a fresh page, to rule out any typographical errors). Ruling sharepoint in or out of the problem area will help narrow down the solution space.
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → Passing a JS var from AJAX response to Twig
- → when i send data with ajax(jquery) i don't find the values in controller without form in laravel 5.1
- → Uncaught TypeError Illegal invocation when send FormData to ajax
- → Sent Variable to Controller via Ajax in Blade
- → AJAX folder path issue
- → KNockout JS - Automatic reload of ajax call
- → Upload file with iron-ajax (Google Polymer)
- → Drag and Drop(event) not trigger ajax POST
- → Insert values from FORM to DB using AJAX on october cmd
- → 500 Internal Server Error Ajax Laravel
- → Repeating a function using array of values