Can Anyone Tell The Difference Of "flutter_bloc" And "bloc" Packages In Flutter
I am getting started with Bloc in Flutter. Can anyone tell what is really "flutter_bloc" and "bloc" packages I have these questions.
- are they same.
- when/how to use this.
- Thank you
The 'bloc' package contains things you will use in your Bloc layer, like the Bloc class. This isn't necessarily flutter dependent, it is just the logic architecture of your app.
The 'flutter bloc' package contains elements you will use in your UI layer. It includes widgets like BlocProvider and BlocBuilder, which are widgets and thus flutter dependent.
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?