Can Any One Tell What Is Wrong With This Dialog?
I have this dialog But when I call it it gives me this error : Unhandled Exception: 'package:flutter/src/widgets/localizations.dart': Failed assertion: line 453 pos 12: 'context != null': is not true., My Code:
return showDialog( context: context, child: AlertDialog( title: Text(title), content: Text(msg), actions: [cancel, ok], ), );
The error message tells you exactly what's wrong: your variable
You need to provide a
context that is not null.
You should also provide
builder instead of a
child, because that way to build a dialog is deprecated for good reason.
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?