C++ University Course
Do you know any university which has its C++ course available online? I'm looking for something similar to MIT-style online lectures (lecture notes, projects and examples, assignments, exams, solutions and video content).
This is what I've found on MIT, but id doesn't have video content.
I don't know about C++ specifically, but in terms of video lectures on programming concepts, check out this:
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Setting JSON node name to variable value
- → Compiling GLUT using Emscripten
- → Evaluate check box from a scanned image in node.js
- → Find an easy web server framework for mobile game
- → my https C++ code doesn't work on some sites (binance)
- → Error while opening pivx wallet on ubuntu
- → Why sending a POST by AJAX is interpreted by the HTTP Server as OPTIONS and sending by CURL is effectively a PUT?
- → Python reading in one line multiple types for a calculator
- → How do I properly pass an argument to a function
- → Accessing Websql database with Qt
- → Using Mysql C API for c++ codes
- → How do I set constants at run-time in a c++ header file, imported through Cython?