Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
I have 2 wordpress installs under main domain.
www.example.com --1st wordpress install
www.example.com/blog --2nd wordpress install
What is the best way in wordpress to generate a sitemap for submitting my website to google such that there is no sitemap conflict and SEO penalty for such a setup?
I use yoast plugin and would not mind using other plugin to generate a sitemap. My concern being, will www.example.com sitemap plugin account for the wordpress install in the sub-directory /blog? what if I use the same plugin in both wordpress install. Will there be a huge conflict?
Please suggest the best way to generate a sitemap to help submit my site to search engines.
Thank you very much in advance.
You'll have 2 sitemaps:
Just submit both to Google Search Console.
- → .htaccess - not routing to public folder
- → Laravel 4.2 application occurs unnecessary redirection after uploading live server
- → Htaccess negation
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → htaccess not working properly for sub url having more slashes
- → How to give access execute specific php file in server?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Cyclical redirection at the start laravel 5 project
- → Can't route in Laravel framework
- → codeigniter seo url with htaccess
- → PHP Seo Friendly URL
- → Convert URL to SEO Friendly
- → IP Canonicalization (WordPress)