Building Python C Extension Modules For Windows
I have a C extension module and it would be nice to distribute built binaries. Setuptools makes it easy to build extensions modules on OS X and GNU/Linux, since those OSs come with GCC, but I don't know how to do it in Windows.
Would I need to buy a copy of Visual Studio, or does Visual Studio Express work? Can I just use Cygwin or MinGW?
You can use both MinGW and VC++ Express (free, no need to buy it).
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module