Broadcast Receiver Not Capturing Incoming Message
I am creating an Android application which is capturing the incoming messages and saving them into a local database. All functionality is working fine if I test the app on a Nokia 8.1 or (Pure Android, Stock Android OS). In the case of Custom ROM phones like MI(xiaomi), OPPO, VIVO. The Receiver is not receiving the incoming message if the app is running in the background. It's working fine if the app is in the foreground. Any suggestions would be very helpful for me. Thanks
I want to receive all incoming messages on every OS (Stock or Custom)
Actually I forgot to add Read SME Permission at runtime
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View