Branch IO Huawei Integration
i have an app integranted with firebase services, including Dynamic links
Now i have made the integration with huawei and already published in app Gallery, but now i have troubles with deep links
I have tried things like use deeplink of huawei inside deeplink of firebase and vice versa, but did't work
Now i'm trying Branch.io and works for playstore and App Store, but i can't figure out how to make work with huawei gallery
I read this answer, and i guess is not possible wat i want, i'll be grateful for any helpful answers
You may can use this.
After you set an AppGallery link:
1 If an Android user has installed AppGallery, the user will be redirected to the AppGallery link preferentially.
2 If an Android user has not installed AppGallery, the user will be redirected to the link for other Android users preferentially.
If you do not set an AppGallery link, the user will be redirected to the link for other Android users preferentially.
If you do not set an AppGallery link or the link for other Android users, the user will be redirected to the default link.
For more details, pls kindly refer to this Docs.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View