Blending Data Sets Google Data Studio (Google Analytics + WordPress)
I am trying to show complex data inside Google Data Studio which includes posts of a WordPress blog and Google Analytics
Pageviews of them.
Each of these posts has certain
Pageviews record, so I need to fetch and show them inside a table. Also I need to show
Pageviews of their AMP version as well.
In order to do that, I connected to the WordPress SQL database inside Google Data Studio. Now I am able to show all posts, on the other side I connected my Google Analytics to show pages with
Now I need to bind them with a Join Key. On one side we have page name which is the slug of that page and the other side (on Google Analytics) we have a path to the page.
Question is how to match the slug with the path name on Google Analytics.
Sample page name on Google Analytics:
Sample WordPress slug:
Is there a way to formulate the condition of the Join Key such as:
WHEN GA_Page_name is like WP_post_name
Google Data Studio Report and a GIF to elaborate:
- → How to replace *( in a string
- → Regex extract string after the second "." dot character at the end of a string
- → JS Get multiple links in a string
- → Using capture group $1 to access object's key value
- → In Nginx, how to match and entire URL and Query String and redirect to a URL and Query String
- → Reorder lines in a string based on first two numbers inside
- → How to manage URL with or without ? and /
- → Not sure why this Regex is returning true
- → Laravel extract excerpt from content using tinymce
- → Cannot get my multiple regex working for specific case in URL structure
- → laravel5.1 validate number