Blank Page For A VueJS App On Github Pages
I have deployed a Vue app on the following repository's gh-pages branch.
But accessing https://christopherkade.com/STracker gives the following error on Firefox (and similar errors on other browsers):
Loading failed for the with source “https://christopherkade.com/static/js/manifest.5f330dcceda3a8431045.js”.
Loading failed for the with source “https://christopherkade.com/static/js/vendor.d99d5ed4cd2156cc1a6f.js”.
Loading failed for the with source “https://christopherkade.com/static/js/app.ccc0f9d5d6f02f3b3285.js”.
Please note that I have tried changing
config/index.js and added
<base target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="/"> to my
What could be causing such a path issue?
What I did was to change the index.html file in /dist folder. Removing the / from static. And copy it to docs folder. My github page point to that branch.
I have a "publish" script in package.json to do this automatically
"publish": "npm run build && rm -rf docs; cp -r dist docs && sed -i -e 's/src=\\//src=/g' docs/index.html ; sed -i -e 's/href=\\//href=/g' docs/index.html"
An example using the simple webpack template https://github.com/vitogit/vue-chessboard-examples Another using the webpack template https://github.com/vitogit/vue-chess-guardian
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Vue.js - Binding radio elements of same name to array
- → Get data from DB based on selected values. Vue.js + laravel
- → Vuejs IF statement
- → VueJS set Input field data
- → How do I use vue-resource v-links inside a vueify component?
- → Export more than one variable in ES6?
- → How create a todo list with octobercms?
- → Using vue.js in Shopify liquid templates
- → Apply a discount using VueJS and Laravel
- → Laravel 5.2 CORS, GET not working with preflight OPTIONS
- → Vue @click doesn't work on an anchor tag with href present