Bigcommerce Repeating Url
So this is a two-parter.
- I'm doing SEO for a client using Bigcommerce and Screaming Frog is returning some crazy URLs. Here is an example:
There are thousands of these. with
/product_images being repeated ranging from only once, to up to dozens and dozens of times. This is duplicated over the product categories as well ie
- The weirdest part about it is that they all (including
~/shop/product_images/img-email.jpg) resolve to the home page, with a
200response no less. Not a
301/302redirect or anything.
Feel like I'm missing something obvious, but I can't find anything in the dashboard that seems to make sense.
Anyone seen anything like this before?
Check all your links. May be you have errors. Something like
product_images instead of
/product_images i.e. missing slash. You can find this info as Inlinks and Outlinks in Screaming Frog.
- → OctoberCMS Plugin update url
- → How do i get base url in OctoberCMS?
- → Display different sidebar content based on page url - October CMS
- → .htaccess - not routing to public folder
- → Redirect wrong url laravel 5.1
- → Dynamic url segment name in laravel 5.1
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Laravel Send URL with JSON
- → Laravel 4.2 application occurs unnecessary redirection after uploading live server
- → Laravel 5 route::group more than one controller issue
- → Angularjs not working inside laravel form
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → AJAX folder path issue