BigCommerce And Shopify API
I am trying to build a mobile app for a Big Commerce based shop and Shopify Based app. We want to implement a User Login Feature
There don't seem to be any straight forward Big Commerce API and Shopify to achieve this. Can some body throw some light on how to implement a simple Login API's and cart API's.
You could do this if you were just creating a wrapper for the browser experience, however, there's no tokenization for customer login. As a result, you either have to hijack the entire account creation process through the storefront so you have control of a password assigned to customer accounts or forgo the account login process as the passwords aren't exposed/can't be validated against.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?