Best Way To Use Multiple Custom Fonts In Flutter Web Without Increasing App Size/initial Load Time
I have flutter web application and there almost 25+ fonts need to be used , all font folder size more than 35mb so please suggest me best way to implement all font with consuming memory
you can user google font package if those fonts are available in google fonts.
if you are trying to use icons as a fonts like font awesome or other custom font libraries download those libraries as SVG and discard unused icons then use IcoMoon to generate custom font. using that you can also download dart font mappings to use in your app IcoMoon
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?