Best Practices For Version Control For Lotus Notes/Domino Development
Please share how you do version control for Lotus Notes/Domino development.
I want to put in our SVN repository all the scripts, views, custom forms, script libraries, etc.
Semi-automated methods are accepted as well (i.e. if I find a way to get all the event scripts for a form in one file, and to be able to place it back in Notes Designer as a whole file).
The openntf project Design Catalog can be used for version control. It uses dxl technique mentioned by kerr. www.openntf.org/projects/pmt.nsf/ProjectLookup/DesignCatalog
At lotusphere the lotus911 people mentioned they used the Design Catalog in combination with Trigger Happy. www.openntf.org/projects/pmt.nsf/ProjectLookup/Trigger%20Happy
- → Commits from different branch on GitHub Pull Request
- → Split SVN repository into several Git repositories
- → File Specific Report generator
- → How to skip first N commits when converting svn repo to Git using reposurgeon?
- → Does Go development require a paid Github account for private development?
- → Git still showing end of line characters
- → Are git and svn different tools with the same purpose or are they different tools for different tasks?
- → Svn to Git of only one subdirectory
- → Incorporate existing project into existing git repo
- → SVN-Git migration: clean-git branch error
- → Why does git-svn make branches with names like [email protected]
- → How can multiple web devs use git to work on one page simultaneously?
- → Getting Subclipse in Aptana to work with the newest release of Subversion