Beginner To October CMS Plugin Development
I am looking to develop a few bespoke plugins for the laravel based October CMS for a client.
I have read through a good portion of the documentation (but not all of it) and I cannot find any information for the following:
- Plugins with their own tables and database migrations
- Adding custom plugin page and functionality to the admin area
It has been a long day and i may have just missed the topics on this area in the documentation but if anyone happens to have good knowledge or better, example code, that would be great
All about making plugins for October CMS: http://octobercms.com/docs/plugin/registration#introduction
It's about database migrations (plugin's own tables) and adding settings pages, menu items, lists and forms to the backend admin interface.
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page