Background-attachment: Fixed; Is Not Working In Firefox
here is my site https://charles-keally.myshopify.com/ Its been a whole day fixing the parallax image. The last image show parallax in chrome but not in mozilla. Please somebody help me. I'm using debut theme. All I did is just add background-attachment:fixed; in hero.liquid Anyone please help me Thanks
If you disable this on the .page-container class:
-ms-transform: translate3d(0, 0, 0); -webkit-transform: translate3d(0, 0, 0); transform: translate3d(0, 0, 0);
It should be better.
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Using css modules how do I define a global class
- → Conditional BG Color on AngularJS
- → Divs aren't aware of screen resizing
- → Setting the height of a textarea inside a table
- → How can I get Greasemonkey to highlight visited image links?
- → How to handle onclick event of a button?