Azure Data Factory Cannot Read Metadata Folder
I hope you guys keep health and keep strong in Pandemic covid-19.
I have some question on Azure Data Factory. btw I have create some pipeline with Metadata activity with detail below:
I have file in Folder and Subfolder like this:
- I have metadata activity with for each with first get metadata child item (in folder) like this:
after running metadata which have subfolder, I've get error like this:
the error give info that with
@item().Name cannot read subfolder on that folder. the metadata for each file is success, but error like this which on my activity cannot read metadata subfolder .
many big thanks to have answer, Thank You
If you need to access the folder
Create a clone of same dataset and setup parameter as below, leave the
file field empty.
If you need to access the file inside directory, use condition
@equals(item().type,'Folder') to identity directory then inside that use dataset with parameters for directory and file.
- → Google indexing uses content instead of description
- → Open Graph data facebook
- → AngularJS service to store SEO metadata
- → SEO tags in Umbraco
- → editing SEO metadata in virtocommerce
- → Can you use metafields / metadata with shopify buybutton.js?
- → AngularJS Metadata with dynamic async content
- → Updating DOM Elements with Metadata Field Values on Variant Change
- → Can I omit "og:url" when using link rel="canonical"
- → Add a custom property to GridFS Meteor FS file during upload
- → Angular 2 + JSPM: not working as expected
- → Rails 5.0.0.beta1, two database setup creates additional active_record_internal_metadatas tables
- → Does Firebase Storage's getMetaData() call the backend (and thus introduce a small delay)?