Autoload Issue In PhpStorm And Laravel
I have created a Laravel project using PhpStorm but when I open index.php in the browser it shows some errors.
http://localhost:63342/METU/public/index.php but it should be
Warning: require(C:\Users\ilhan\PhpstormProjects\METU\bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Users\ilhan\PhpstormProjects\METU\bootstrap\autoload.php on line 17 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'C:\Users\ilhan\PhpstormProjects\METU\bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Users\ilhan\PhpstormProjects\METU\bootstrap\autoload.php on line 17
What is wrong with my project?
That error generally occurs when you haven't run
composer install on a new laravel project. The autoload file it references will be created when you run that command.
As for the URL issue, you want to make sure your
localhost is mapped to the
/public folder of your laravel project, not mapped to the root of it.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?