Auth::check() Is Not Working In Laravel
I am using laravel5 and I want to return and API response after checking user is logged in or not.
But it seems Auth::check() is not working.
I think you are using token based authentication.
If you are using popular jwt-auth token based authentication, then you should use below code.
$user = JWTAuth::parseToken()->authenticate();
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms