ASP.NET MVC Beta - Grouping Controllers And Views Possible?
I am on the way to build an ASP.NET MVC application with the latest beta release and I wonder if it is possible to change the default project Layout of
The goal is to get some separation between "applications" within one single Web project, something like Thomas Owens asked already here: Under an MVC framework, which directory structure would be expected by other developers?
Of course this should include the Controllers as well, not only the Views.
This is not a new concept. It is called "areas" in Monorail. There has been a lot of buzz about this topic lately on the ATL.NET forum and elsewhere. Steve Sanderson has come up with a way to do this but apparently it leaves some issues. In reseponse, apparently the MVC team is going to take a "deep look" at it for a future release.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → React formatting dates with momentjs server side
- → AngularJS directive: "templateUrl" doesn't work while "template" works
- → how to add cannonical tag for ASPX .NET page
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → ASP.NET routing w/ changing article name
- → NumericTextBox Loses Value using Html.TextBoxFor, not HTML
- → How to do Bundling of css & js files in Drupal
- → Does the fact that every page is reachable through www.example.com and www.example.com/index have any SEO impact?
- → How to add rich snippet in a website?
- → UrlRewriting does not work on server, but on localhost it works fine on asp.net?
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working