Asp.net Convert CSV String To String
Is there an easy way to convert a string from csv format into a string or list?
I can guarantee that there are no commas in the data.
string splitString = origString.Split(',');
(Following comment not added by original answerer)Please keep in mind that this answer addresses the SPECIFIC case where there are guaranteed to be NO commas in the data.
- → How to Fire Resize event after all images resize
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → Getting right encoding from HTTPContext
- → How to create a site map using DNN and C#
- → I want integrate shopify into my mvc 4 c# application
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working
- → Shopify api updating variants returned error
- → ASP.NET C# SEO for each product on detail page on my ECOMMERCE site
- → SEO Meta Tags From Behind Code - C#
- → How to implement search with two terms for a collection?