Ask Different Badges To Product On Shopify?
The ideal is that I want to add some badge to product on Shopify, like "sale", "new", or "today only".
If product match the condition, it will appear a "new" or "sale" badge else it will not display any badge.
I've search the internet for solution but it's not clear enough for me to understand.
I'm new with Shopify so please help me.
- figure out the condition that will trigger 'sale', 'new' or 'today only'. Could be a tag, price or other thing, but that is up to you to learn, from studying the basics of Shopify Products.
- design a badge, and learn how to present it, likely with some css and js (show/hide/append/prepend etc) and just pure Liquid
- edit your Liquid templates so that when these conditions are found, you render the badge that matches.
Does not get much simpler, although concepts like 'today only' could be some manual labour for you.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?