Are There Good Grails Sample Applications From Which To Learn?
Besides the sample applications featured in the books Beginning Groovy and Grails and The Definitive Guide to Grails, are there any applications out there written in Grails that are good examples from which to learn best practices? Such as real applications that are open-source? Thanks.
During my learning phase, I came across several good sample applications.
This sample web album app got me started on grails. It covers security, image upload / manipulation, basic crud etc.
Here's one from Glen Smith, author of the upcoming Grails in Action book. The source code to the groovy blog aggregator is located here:
Here's another one by Glen, a blog engine written with grails:
And finally, here's the code to the grails.org site which includes wiki functionality:
- → use onblur to multiplicar <g:field> grails
- → Grails many to many relationship without belongsTo
- → Finding type of a property, having domain class and property path
- → Intellij IDEA setup on OS X
- → Groovy parsing JSON vs XML
- → How to add session expire time - Grails 4.x
- → Stripe Grails configuration per locale
- → HTML rendered in a Grails template does not get attached to the page source(DOM)
- → Grails request filters: what's the source of this mysterious authorization method?
- → Grails: Accessing spring beans in the destory closure of Bootstrap code?
- → How do I completely bootstrap a grails environment?
- → Using groovy metaClass to mock out Shiro SecurityUtils in bootstrap
- → HTML element missing after some time of using page without refresh