Are There Better Clients For Viewing System Monitor Logs?
Does anyone know of a better GUI client for displaying Windows System Monitor log files? (System Monitor is sometimes called Performance Monitor.) I'm trying to track a long-term memory leak in a C# application running on Windows XP or 2K3 by comparing memory usages to run logs.
Specifically I want a client that will allow me to see the following (because System Monitor is unable or difficult):
- Specify exact date time ranges for viewing data (or at least finer granularity than hours)
- Show time intervals along the horizontal axis
- Show max, min, average for the time range
- Somewhere show the interval on which source data was captured (1 sec, 5 min, etc.)
(If no such thing exists I'm willing to hear recommendations for better long term performance/memory capturing tools.)
Edit: I've done Google searches and haven't found anything except tutorials on how to create System Monitor logs.
See this question.
The PAL tool does a nice job of creating an HTML report with charts and graphs. By creating your own Threshold file you can control what goes into the report.
- → React-Starterify Project on Windows computer, babel not working
- → Setting environment variables in package.json scripts under Windows
- → React component for "rectangle selection"
- → How Can I install OctoberCMS with PHP Version 5.x?
- → Reconfigure Homestead vagrant box after issue
- → When installing just PHP on Windows, all php extensions are commented out by default?
- → Bootstrap collapse and modal windows JS
- → Laravel uploading file Unable to write in directory
- → Bootstrap modal window not showing
- → Angular-drag-and-drop-lists: Inputs with draggable property causing unintended behavior in IE
- → Using gulp with Laravel Elixir - disable tray icon messages?
- → .gitignore the database file in laravel