Append Small Data Frame To A Big One And Sort It
I have a very large data frame with over 200k records and 7 columns.
I created another data frame in another function, and I made sure that the new data frame has the exact same 7 columns' names.
The information in the new data frame is extra details for some entries in the big data frame, so I need to sort it inside of the big one and not just append it at the end.
so after the records are attached, the whole data frame should be sorted by the values in column 'A', there will be many repeats for each value in that column and that is ok, but then I want these lines to be sorted by column 'B'.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module