Anyone Know How To Create Projects/Tasks For Project Server 2003 Via C#?
I need to be able to create basic MS Project items (tasks, projects, resources, etc.) programmatically from my app to my Project Server 2003 install, and haven't found any good examples. Can anyone point me to some good references or have some sample code of connecting to the server and creating these items?
Developing against Project Server 2003 isn't the friendliest experience around, but I have worked a little bit with the PDS (Project Data Services) which is SOAP based
It contains .NET samples there
- → How to Fire Resize event after all images resize
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → Getting right encoding from HTTPContext
- → How to create a site map using DNN and C#
- → I want integrate shopify into my mvc 4 c# application
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working
- → Shopify api updating variants returned error
- → ASP.NET C# SEO for each product on detail page on my ECOMMERCE site
- → SEO Meta Tags From Behind Code - C#
- → How to implement search with two terms for a collection?