Any Tutorials Or Guides For Shopify App Development With Node?
My company is wanting to migrate their entire site to Shopify. We use node for our backend, so we're hoping to integrate that into the site. I am new though, and not experienced with node or Shopify app development, so I was hoping to find a tutorial or guide, but it seems that almost all resources are specifically for ruby. Is there anything out there I'm just not seeing?
Bonus question: Is express routing possible on Shopify?
The node-shopify-api library has some decent examples as well as being a very useful core of a Node based Shopify app.
Routing is possible only for apps attached at a proxy url.
- → Maximum call stack exceeded when instantiating class inside of a module
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Node.js Passing object from server.js to external modules?
- → gulp-rename makes copies, but does not replace
- → requiring RX.js in node.js
- → Remove an ObjectId from an array of objectId
- → Can not connect to Redis
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → Express - better pattern for passing data between middleware functions
- → Can't get plotly + node.js to stream data coming through POST requests
- → IsGenerator implementation
- → Async/Await not waiting
- → (Socket.io on nodejs) Updating div with mysql data stops without showing error