Angular 4 Website Description At Google Search
I have created an website in Angular 4/5 (not Universal). When i want to find my website in google search then my website has not any description, just title. Is there any way to change this without using Angular Universal? I dont want any seo optimalization, just this desription.
You need to add a "description" meta tag in
index.html . Like the one below.
<meta name="description" content="[Your description goes here]">
Add your website URL to Google using link below. https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url
AND This might take little time to get reflected in Google search.
Google document link - https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35624?hl=en
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM