Android SDK Licenses
I have error while compile ionic application.
Checking the license for package Android SDK Build-Tools 26.0.2 in /usr/lib/android-sdk/licenses Warning: License for package Android SDK Build-Tools 26.0.2 not accepted. Checking the license for package Android SDK Platform 27 in /usr/lib/android-sdk/licenses Warning: License for package Android SDK Platform 27 not accepted. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: A problem occurred configuring project ':CordovaLib'. > You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components: [Android SDK Platform 27, Android SDK Build-Tools 26.0.2]. Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager. Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 1s /media/skif/4TB-DISK/Projects/ionicProjects/tbApp/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
If i check license - all ok:
[email protected]:/media/skif/4TB-DISK/Projects/ionicProjects/tbApp$ ~/Android/Sdk/tools/bin/sdkmanager --licenses Warning: File /home/skif/.android/repositories.cfg could not be loaded. All SDK package licenses accepted.======] 100% Computing updates...
Why am i reciving this error? All licenses accepted. How can I fix it?
As https://github.com/ionic-team/ionic-cli/issues/1726 said, run
sdkmanager with parameter
--licenses will solve this issue.
Note that you have different location of Android SDK your ionic using (
/usr/lib/android-sdk) and you are using (
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View