Android - Quick Way To Bulk Install Private App On To 100+ Devices?
What are the options for quickly installing my private Android app on to over 100 devices?
I know I can create a private listing on Google Play but, if I go that route, how to get it on all my devices?
Another requiremnt is that I would also like to make updating the app on all devices as quick/painless as possible, too.
All the devices are fresh out of the box, so they won't have email (or Google accounts) set up on them.
In the end, we uploaded the apk to the server and programmed an NFC tag with the URL. Then just tapped each device on the NFC tag to start the install process...
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View