Android Dialog + Leak Canary
I was trying to use built-in AlertDialog with onDismiss listener (without it result was same) and custom AppCompatDialog subclass. After dialog dismissed, current activity should finish. But few seconds later memory leak push appears. If I put breakpoint in custom dialog's onStop() method (delay is don't matter), this memory leak caption is not shown. Can it be fixed in normal way? Maybe, someone already faced with a similar problem?
This memory leak was related to displaying toast with current activity's context. When I injected application context into class, that displaying toasts, leak was fixed
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View