AMP Story Being Marked As Noindex On Google AMP Validation, But There Is No Noindex Tag Inside The AMP Story
I have an AMP story page that even if the AMP Validator passes it as valid, the Google AMP Test prompts me that it is invalid with a Indexing error that says
URL marked 'noindex'.
Obviously i do not have any noindex meta on the content of the page and i do not know why the Google AMP Test does not validate the story.
Any clues would be appreciated!
This is not caused by the contents of your page but rather the HTTP headers. The headers of this page are:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK => Date => Wed, 05 Feb 2020 16:39:25 GMT Server => Apache Cache-Control => max-age=0, must-revalidate, private pragma => no-cache expires => -1 X-Robots-Tag => noindex Access-Control-Allow-Origin => * Access-Control-Allow-Headers => authorization, origin, user-token, x-requested-with, content-type, Content-type Access-Control-Allow-Methods => PUT, GET, POST, DELETE, OPTIONS Connection => close Content-Type => text/html; charset=UTF-8
X-Robots-Tag => noindex causes Google's AMP Test service to not be able to fetch your page to evaluate whether it is valid. Removing this header should resolve the issue.
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?