Am I Supposed To Edit The Google-services.json File?
I got an email from Google that says:
We have detected a publicly accessible Google API key associated with the following Google Cloud Platform project
and they point at the api key inside my
google-services.json file and at a url of someone hosting my apk.
google-services.json file is just what I got when following the Firebase instructions and put it where it said to put it. So did I do something wrong?
No you are not supposed to edit it, you have to restrict it.
Note that if you are using Android Studio, you can get the signing report see this accepted answer here.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View