Allow My SAAS User Install MailChimp On Their Store
We are building SAAS platform like Shopify. Now we would like our customers to install MailChimp on their store just like Shopify customer installs on their store.
When I was trying MailChimp on Shopify platform, i noticed somehow Shopify receives some key/token from MailChimp when installation completes and then Shopify uses this key/token to update MailChimp list of that store whenever some events occurs. That's what we are looking to build.
I tried MailChimp API (on Playground) with the generated key. But, this API creates store, list etc under my account, then how do i enable this against our customer's MailChimp account?
I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback.
Both Shopify and MailChimp use OAuth to exchange API credentials for users accounts between each other.
In your case, you should probably check out MailChimps OAuth 2 documentation on this topic.
When it comes to integrating MailChimp with your SaaS, your application as to acts as a client to MailChimp. Use OAuth to let your users connect their MailChimp account to your application and store the Refresh and Access Tokens in your database. This allows you to make requests to the MailChimp API to access your user's MailChimp data.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation