After Upgrading To Gradle 5.4.1 And Android Stuidio 3.5 RC 3, CrashlyticsUploadDeobsRelease Task Is Gone
Before the upgrade, calling
assembleRelease would then call
crashlyticsUploadDeobsRelease which would upload deobfuscation files. But now
crashlyticsUploadDeobsRelease task is gone, as a result strack traces in Firebase's Crashlytics are not deobfuscated.
Anyone came across this issue?
I've figured it out: downgrade gradle plugin to 3.4.2
No one bothered to mention in release notes that 3.5 version comes with this surprise, but the pop-up to update gradle plugin works flawlessly.
Hope this will help others.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View