After Complete Rewrite Should I Restart The Version Numbers Or Should Continue?
I made a Laravel app as a side project and the final version was 2.6.4
I choosed to rewrite it completely and rename.
I changed blade templating to Vue.js, made a better Model and Controller structure, etc.
Should the new version be 1.0 or 3.0
You should make it 3.0
As it is the same project you've been working on and made improvements in.
As maybe your question or confusion is arising from the fact that you've made a complete re-write. But with projects, it usually happens. A complete re-write is usually marked with a version bump.
If the project, however, changes and caters something else than you begin with.
That project would be named differently and have 1.0 as the version.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms