Adjust Icon Colors Based On The Background's Color
I have a developer working on an app. The app is built in React Native. I asked if is possible to adjust the colour of some icons depending on the image below:
- Detect the background color/average color/average tone? If the background image is darker, make the icons white
- Detect the background color/average color/average tone? If the background image is lighter, make the icons black
I have received the answer that it is not possible, even tho' I have read some time ago that it could be done in Swift and even in React if compiled in xCode. My code knowledge is limited and I have no code to offer. I would like to know only if it's possible or not to achieve such feature in React Native.
okay, i've never tried this , but i think if you detect the color from backend it would be great coz RN is a bit rigid and currently it doenst provide any color picker from image. Do check this out npmjs.com/package/react-native-image-color-picker
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?