I wish to add a snippet to all pages of any shopify store. While I can add it to theme.liquid, for the thank you page, I believe I need to add it elsewhere. Is there any way I can bypass that and place the script tag at one place only?
Unless you are on Shopify plus account you can't.
The only way to add script tags is via the Additional Scripts in the checkout settings page.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation