Add Multiple Products To Collection With One API Call
was wondering if the Shopify API allows for multiple products to be added to a custom collection in one single call? I've already managed to have one product only per call added to a custom collection via PHP. However I can't get multiple products added at once.
Below is a sample of the call I'm making to "/admin/collects.json"
$producs_array = array( "collect"=>array( "product_id"=>123456789, "product_id"=>123456789, "product_id"=>123456789, "collection_id"=> "123456789") );
Anyone managed to do this before?
You can PUT to an existing collection. See https://help.shopify.com/api/reference/customcollection#update
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation