Add Different Routes/screens To Flutter App
I'm trying to add multiple screens to my flutter app but can't get it to work. And there are no tutorials/ guides to do this.
Does anyone have an example on how to accomplish this.
Thanks in advance.
You can use the Navigator
It's use is demonstrated in the Stocks example in https://github.com/flutter/flutter/blob/c8447c91a93cdee28eddb01ee3ace27b9362220f/packages/flutter/test/widgets/navigator_test.dart
Navigator.pushNamed(context, '/second'); ... onTap: () => Navigator.pop(context),
Navigator can also be used without
I run into an exception when I tried which I haven't yet found out how to fix. I plan to prepare a reproduction and file a bug report.
- → populate backend create form
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?
- → Bug report: Issue building flutter on a mac
- → How do you use a TextPainter to draw text?
- → Preloading local image assets in Flutter