Add Custom Solution To Shopify Customize Panel?
Client asked me to make hover effect on Add To Cart button but only for Single product, i have managed to do that via css, but now he instructed me that he want that solution implemented inside his Customize Panel so that he can change the color of that product himself.
Any help would be appreciated here, since i don't even know where to start, or how that is supposed to look.
For start i would like to know weather this is possible or not?
What you are looking for is information on "Theme Settings". Shopify sometimes refers to this as the Storefront Editor
A tutorial is here: http://www.tetchi.ca/shopify-theme-from-scratch-part-14/
You're going to have to understand some of that and try some things before we can be of much further help
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation