Activate Firebase Events DebugView In Unity
Is there any way to activate the Firebase Events DebugView in Unity or even just to log an event without the use of a real/virtual device (use it with a PC application)?
Is it possible or I can only use it with a device?
Firebase very few services only support Desktop/Editor version. Unfortunately Analytics will not support it. you need to build on device and debug in Xcode/Android studio
https://firebase.google.com/docs/unity/setup - please see last 2 paragraph
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?